Nutanix Announces Latest Round of Speakers and Comprehensive Education Track at .NEXT Conference 2016
Executives from Citrix, Slack and Other Leading Organizations to Share Expertise and Insights on the Enterprise Cloud and Latest Datacenter Technologies
SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 8, 2016 – Nutanix, a leader in enterprise cloud computing, today announced an enhanced speaker lineup and comprehensive educational opportunities for attendees at .NEXT Conference 2016. Nutanix’s second annual user conference is dedicated to innovation in enterprise cloud and datacenter technologies and will take place at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas from June 20–22, 2016.
Joining .NEXT 2016’s existing lineup of distinguished leaders including former U.S. Secretary of Defense Dr. Robert Gates and world-renowned magician David Blaine are a host of industry luminaries and executives, including:
- Keith Adams, Chief Architect, Slack
- Alan Atkinson, Vice President/General Manager, Dell Storage
- Chris Cate, EVP and CIO at Cox Target Media, Valpak and Savings.com
- Alan Cohen, Chief Commercial Officer, Illumio
- Lynn Lucas, VP Product Marketing, Veritas
- Vijay Luthra, SVP, Technology Infrastructure, Northern Trust
- Doug Shibla, CTO, Intelligence-Solution
- Sarah Sled, UX Lead, Facebook Business Products
- Mark Templeton, Former President and CEO, Citrix Systems
- Jon Walton, CIO, County of San Mateo
As a customer-centric conference, .NEXT offers attendees the opportunity to participate in onsite training and certification programs delivered by industry-leading experts. New this year for executives is an Executive Track with sessions led by former U.S. Secretary of Defense Dr. Robert Gates, former Founding Chairman and CEO of Veritas Software Mark Leslie, Harvard Business School Professor Deepak Malhotra and former Citrix Systems CEO Mark Templeton. These global leaders will share their insight and experiences to help IT leaders drive the digital transformation in their business.
Attendees can also take advantage of instructor-led classes with hands-on labs, to learn how to maximize their investments in the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor, AHV, and Nutanix Operations and Capacity Management. Nutanix Platform Experts (NPX) will staff an NPX Bar to answer questions and provide deep dives on solutions. .NEXT 2016 provides attendees an unique opportunity to consult with some of the world’s best enterprise architects who have completed the most rigorous technical qualification in enterprise computing.
“We anticipate another sold-out conference this year that promises to be even more enlightening, educational and entertaining than .NEXT 2015,” said Julie O’Brien, VP of Corporate Marketing, Nutanix. “.NEXT 2016 attendees will gain valuable insight from industry luminaries, learn best practices from enterprise IT leaders and executives, and enjoy abundant opportunities to network with peers and experts. We’re also excited to reveal what’s coming next for Nutanix at the conference.”
- Register for .NEXT 2016 today at wordpress-83232-330011.cloudwaysapps.com/next
- Register to attend the limited-seating, exclusive Executive Track sessions at wordpress-83232-330011.cloudwaysapps.com/exectrack
- Learn more about onsite training opportunities at wordpress-83232-330011.cloudwaysapps.com/next/education
- Join the conversation at #NEXTConf
Nutanix makes infrastructure invisible, elevating IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. The Nutanix enterprise cloud platform leverages web-scale engineering and consumer-grade design to natively converge compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich machine intelligence. The result is predictable performance, cloud-like infrastructure consumption, robust security, and seamless application mobility for a broad range of enterprise applications. Learn more at wordpress-83232-330011.cloudwaysapps.com or follow us on Twitter @nutanix.
© 2016 Nutanix, Inc. All rights reserved. Nutanix is a trademark of Nutanix, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. All other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be the trademarks of their respective holder(s).